Note:


Note: Stories are posted in reverse order. (Select them from the archive to read chronologically)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

west coast


Just about anyone looks silly when they're standing under cherry trees in full bloom.



As I took souvenir photos on the west coast, it looked as if everyone was right in the middle of shouting "Yeah!" in the pictures, but most of the time I think that was probably just an illusion of my viewing angle.



On the American west coast, I couldn't help but think that every single person going by was just putting on a cheerful performance. Then again, I suppose that there had to have been people putting on gloomy performances out there as well. 


Right now, as I'm writing something under the title "west coast," it's almost as if the cherry trees are somehow blooming above my head. It's making me uncomfortable.

-i

No comments:

Post a Comment